Burglar Alarms Liverpool
We are one of the leading home and business burglar alarm system specialists in Liverpool.
Our team of highly experienced and reliable installers work throughout Liverpool to make sure your property is protected with the highest quality intruder alarm system, which can be tailored made to suit your specific requirements and budget.
Protect your residential or commercial property TODAY on 0800 511 8410 with a professional burglar alarm system from us – we know how to make you feel safer!
Burglary Advice for Businesses
How to Prevent a Burglary at your Premises
Businesses are at greater risk of being targeted by criminals than private households, so it is vital as a business owner that you take all the necessary precautions to help protect your business and ensure that the people who work for you feel safe in the workplace.
- Slow The Burglar Down - Make it as difficult as possible for the burglars to locate the goods and escape - doing so could encourage them to give up trying. To store money or important paperwork, the purchase of a safe is recommended.
- Train the Staff - It is important to train your staff on crime prevention - they must understand the importance of looking for suspicious activity and to report it. Inform all staff of the preventative measures in place and how it works.
- Lighting - Lighting plays an important part in security. Use internal and external lighting on your premises. It may help to deter a thief and increase the chances of them being seen.
- Locking Up - Use top quality locks and bolts on all doors and windows. For extra security, use bars on particularly vulnerable windows and ensure you use the maximum strength glass, or glass film, to help prevent glass from being broken. External shutters are also a great deterrent.
- Look After The Inside - Remove high value items from all window displays overnight and leave the till visible, empty and open. Hide the stock in the stock room by keeping windows blackened or boarded up - remember, the less stock you hold on your premises, the less can be taken. Invest in a strong, high quality safe for overnight storage BUT the best policy is to bank your cash at the end of every day.
- Intruder Alarm Systems - A vital addition to any business. A burglar setting off a loud alarm whilst trying to enter your premises is not going to stick around for long! Burglar alarms not only act as a visual deterrent, they can also be connected to the Police who will immediately be informed of a potential break-in. CCTV security systems are also a great investment to help protect your business.