Burglar Alarms Leeds
We offer a wide range of burglar and intruder alarm systems to protect your Leeds home or business.
Our team of security experts in Leeds can help you choose the best security system to suit your requirements and budget. Protect your family, work colleagues and property with a reliable burglar alarm system from us – our specialists will advise, install and maintain the best burglar alarm security system just for you.
Types of Burglar Alarms we install:
- Bells-Only Burglar Alarm – this type of alarm makes a loud ringing noise when it detects a potential break-in but does not contact anyone remotely.
- Monitored Alarm – this style of alarm is connected to an ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre) who monitors your alarm and contacts the police and/or a key-holder if the alarm is triggered. A monthly or annual fee is charged for this service.
Both of the above alarm systems are available as Wireless or Hard Wired.
- Wireless – these are quicker and easier to install but can work out more expensive than the Hard Wired option. However, they are portable so can be moved if required for re-decoration, or permanently if you move house.
- Hard Wired – these systems are considered to be more cost effective and more robust but does require drilling into walls and going under the floors to feed the cables.
Call us TODAY on 0800 511 84 10 – we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
” If you run a retail business, remember to leave the till open, empty and visible. If the burglar can’t see cash, he will lose interest and go elsewhere.”
” A strong, top quality safe will keep your cash and valuables safe overnight but for extra protection, consider bolting it into place and positioning it in a discreet area.”
Recent crime stats for Leeds
Over £1m has been spent over the past three years to help reduce the number of burglaries that occur in the city. The money was made available by the Community Safety Fund and has been used to support the Leeds Burglary Reduction Strategy.
The Audit Commission criticised Leeds for having a high burglary level in the year 2009-10 and even though the level dropped in 2010-11 by seven per cent, the Audit Commission raised numerous concerns over its sustainability, which has proven difficult to repeat over the past ten years – 7,670 burglaries in the city in 2005-6, compared to 8,869 in 2010-11.
The Leeds Burglary Reduction Strategy’s aim was to reduce the figures long term by identifying six key areas that needed addressing and improving on them to make the city safer for people in their homes and in the workplace.
How can we help?
- Free no-obligation quote
- Home Alarm Systems
- Business Intruder Alarm Systems
- Professional and experienced installers
- Free expert advice
- Free on-site visit
- Warranty & Support
Call us NOW on 0800 511 84 10 and speak to us about your home or business burglar alarm requirements.
We know it can be confusing because of the many alarm options to choose from, so let us take the worry out of protecting your family and work colleagues. Our team of professional installers have provided thousands of homes and businesses throughout Leeds with the right Burglar Alarm System for their specific requirements and budget.